- Ji Chang Wook made the drama. He’s like this super bodyguard that is invincible. His hits and shots are perfection. His body is perfection. His face is so youthful .. His character about getting revenge is what made K2. Then they started the romance thing with Yoona and it kind of killed the story………
- The female bodyguard’s (Lee Yea-Eun) seductive antics. When she tries to seduce K2 via the surveillance cameras (because he’s supposed to be watching them in case of any suspicious activity around/outside the house). But instead, K2’s colleague was the one that was watching it.
- The evil plans and evil doings of Song Yoon-A. At first I hated her character because she was so evil but then later on you appreciate her evilness. And that she’s actually soft. She’s super clever and always calm and has something up her sleeve…
- The cute oldies (Master Song & The Nurse) chasing her and her rejecting and then accepting etc. They’re so funny to watch and it’s cute how jealous Master Song gets.
- Last but not least, the epic war battle scenes between the two groups JSS and Park Gwan Soo’s men. They’re constantly fighting with each other and it’s like how many men are being killed off and how many survive?!?! Are they always recruiting??!!?
First half of the drama is really good and then the last 5 episodes or so starts to get boring. I would still recommend this drama to people who enjoy the action, political corruption and a bit of comedy/romance here and there.
Imagine witnessing the death of your mother and seeing that a Ghost pushed her into the traffic. Imagine if your eyes were able to see ghosts. Imagine being isolated by your peers because you would always say ghosts are sitting there. Poor Taecyeon had that unfortunate skill… So he tried to do exorcism for a fee to save up for eye surgery.
“Hyun-Ji (Kim So-Hyun) studied for most her life before she died at the age of 19. She is now a ghost and has wandered around the world for several years. Hyun-Ji then meets exorcist Park Bong-Pal (TaecYeon). Hyun-Ji and Bong-Pal listens to various stories from ghosts and sends them to the otherworld.”
Top 3 Reasons to Watch “Bring it on Ghost!”
- Taecyeon & the Kim So-Hyun’s chemistry is soooooooooo cute!!!!!!!!!
- The supporting characters are so funny and cute. They changed Taecyeon’s isolation ways i think ..
- It makes you wonder if there are actually lost souls wandering earth before they are completely gone..
Imagine going to the same high school as someone who has the exact same name as you – First and Last. Imagine if you were the “regular” one and the other one was the “pretty” one… sounds a bit confusing. Or maybe if the pretty one was out causing trouble, but the others thought you were the one causing trouble – which usually results in some pretty unfair mishaps…
Top 3 Reasons to Watch “Another Oh Hae Young”
- Eric (Moon Jung-Hyuk) is absolutely with the Main Oh Hae Young. He is so pitiful because of the pretty Oh Hae Young. It makes you just want to squish him.
- Main Oh Hae Young’s parents are adorable. They care about their daughter so much, but they don’t verbally say it. There are so many hidden actions that demonstrate their love for their daughter.
- There are so many plot twists. Eric is able to semi see the future and he tries to prevent some stuff from happening, but it consistently takes place. Every character has a role in the drama. They’re not randomly placed there to fill scenes. Plot twists happen between supporting characters and it’s just so dramatic.
I started to watch this drama solely for Rain Bi (the popular main actor with no eye-lids). As I continued to watch the drama, I began to fall in love with the other characters.
This drama makes you feel giggly, hatred, regrets, pity, blessed, and much more feelings.. Maybe a little too much.. The feels.. Not going to lie, I almost teared up around the last two episodes..
Pretty much, these two men die tragically and left behind unfinished business. They are given another chance to finish their business and leave with no regrets. However, they don’t come back as their own self (because they’re already dead). They come back in another body and they’re not allowed to tell the people in the real world who they really are. They just find themselves entangled within each other’s business and find out that they are more than just two men who died on the same night. The only thing that sucks about this drama is you know in the end they have to die (again)… a solid 9/10 drama…
Top 3 Realization:
- Regrets: The two characters left the world with many regrets but they were able to come back and finish or do things so that they can leave the real world without any regrets. I always hear “Live your life with no regrets”, but it’s easier said than done. You don’t really realize it until it’s a little too late. After watching the two character’s life story unfold, it made me want to cherish my loved ones more so that I don’t say, “I should have said this more” or “I should have done this or that”.
- There’s more than meets the eye: The two characters were able to discover things that they didn’t know before they died. This being said, we’re all so busy living our lives in the fast lane without noticing the little things. I feel like I’m always on the go and never slowing down to stop and watch. I am observant, but probably not enough to notice the finer details that matter.
- Rain Bi is so funny.
Such a cute drama! Absolutely loved the supporting characters as much as the main characters. The evil characters actually got to me and drove me insane.
Top 5 Reasons to watch Oh My Venus!:
- The American Korean – Henry Lau as Kim Ji-woong
- The shy and masculine boxer – Sung Hoon as Jang Joon-sung
- The cute chemistry between Kim Young-ho/John Kim & Kang Joo-eun
- The training sessions with Kang Joo-eun & John Kim
- The difficulties and struggles of John Kim/Kim Young-ho
- EXTRA REASON: IT’S JUST SO CUTE I’M GOING TO DIE!
Just finished Moorim School and I’m glad I started it late. I probably would have died of agony waiting to find what happens next… Definitely would recommend to anyone who watches Korean Dramas!
Top 5 Reasons to Watch:
- Yoon Shi Woo and Wang Chi Ang’s on and off bromance
- Plot twists and character development from Yoon Shi Woo
- Wang Chi Ang’s puppy love for Shim Soon Deok – constantly calling her Ariel
- The Professors’ side stories and chilling vibes … (probably would not be like that in real life..)
- The big picture/lesson of the drama. -I’ll let you find that out when you watch till the very end-